For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth. Colossians 1:16

Monday, April 30, 2012

Lovely news!  37% of my monthly support has been pledged and I am less than $2,000 away from having my outgoing expenses covered!

Slowly but surely, I am getting closer to getting back to France!  I am so excited, I can't even describe it.  So, instead of trying, here are some pictures of wonderful times in France.

A hike up in the Alps

At one of the lakes in the Alps

Class lunch

Bible Study

Making dinner

Fete de Lumieres

Snowball Lane, as named by Chelsey
With Georges, our grammar professor


One day, these guys were at Hotel de Ville playing "It's Raining Men"


1 comment:

  1. I had some French people at the park today and it made me think of you. Nice to see that your support-raising is coming along well - I hope that you're doing well too! ~Jack

    ReplyDelete