For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth. Colossians 1:16

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Some people may call it crazy, but I love waking up early.  The sun slowly changes the color of the sky, the trees and hills begin to come into focus as the stars slip away with the night, drinking coffee as the temperature rises, it is just my favorite time of day.

Before breakfast yesterday, I took a walk down to the boulagerie in town.  As I walked down the road past the French houses complete with hedges and gardens with thensun rising over the hills and the sky turning a dull pink, I thought how very blessed I am to live in a beautiful part of a country I love. Combine the scenery and the shifting light of a beautiful sunrise with the aroma of freshly made bread, and you have got yourself a wonderful start to the day.






No comments:

Post a Comment