For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth. Colossians 1:16

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Oh I need to get better at blogging! This past week has been full of all the twists and turns that keep life interesting.

On Saturday night, I went to the Young Adult Group at church.  This is the first time since I was a sophomore in high school that my church has had a dairly large number of people my own age.  It is a bit of a change, and I love it.  After the actual Bible study part of the evening, we had dinner and somehow we ended up talking about TV shows from when we were kids.  This, naturally in the era of smartphones, led to Philippe and Fred looking up the theme songs to a myriad of shows.  Given that by the end of a night, my brain is thoroughly exhausted, I could not figure out how to ask if the had Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles here in France.  Luckily, after some theme songs I didn't know, Inspector Gadget, Care Bears, and Rescue Rangers, TMNT came on and I ever so slightly made a fool of myself because I was so excited about it.  It was great though, and a wonderful evening spent with wonderful people.

No comments:

Post a Comment