For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth. Colossians 1:16

Saturday, July 21, 2012

This week has been full of so many of my favorite things.

Favorite thing number 1:
A friend of my brother was visiting this week, which meant that I got to pretend I had a bed and breakfast.

Favorite thing number 2:
Because he was visiting, I got to make breakfast every morning. Often times, I'm the only person awake around breakfast time, so it's a little silly to make a full out breakfast just for myself.

Favorite thing number 3:
I normally babysit for two families every week, but this week they're out of town.  Therefore, I had plenty of time to read and decided to start re-reading the Harry Potter series.

Favorite thing number 4:
 When I was a kid, my dad would always take us bowling on Saturdays when he didn't have to work.  My brother recently found out that a few times a week there is $1 bowling at the local bowling alley.  We ended up going a few times this week, and had a lovely time.

Favorite thing number 5:
My dad is a big fan of golfing, which is something that my siblings and I never really got into, though my brothers go occasionally.  We all, however, thoroughly love mini golfing; ergo, after bowling, we went mini golfing.

Favorite thing number 6:
While I have some food cooking, I'm watching Meet Me in St. Louis.  Ah, Judy Garland.

Favorite thing number 7:
A friend of mine got two tickets to the Cubs game for Tuesday this week, and knowing that I've never watched a game at Wrigley, he gave them to me!  As if that wasn't wonderful enough,my big brother came with me to the game!

With all of that going on, how could it not be a good week?

No comments:

Post a Comment