For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth. Colossians 1:16

Thursday, July 12, 2012

I know, I know, I need to get better at this whole blogging thing.

This week, I am nannying for two wonderful pre-teens.  My first day with them was full of things like playing at a park, playing board games, and watching a movie.  One of the games we played is something I saw on Pinterest.  Basically, I found a Jenga set (set? game?) at a garage sale and wrote get-to-know-you questions on the pieces.  They range all over the place, but one of the more serious questions was "What is one good thing happening in your life right now?"
Here are a few.

1.  I get to hang out with stellar kids all the time.
2.  I'm getting ever closer to being in France.  Only 34% more to raise of my monthly support!
3.  My friends and family are incredibly encouraging every day.
4.  A friend of mine gave me two free Cubs tickets that he got from work, which means I FINALLY get to go to a game at Wrigley!
5.  (the most important) God is always good.

Have a wonderful day, my friends.

Also, if anyone has a copy of One Thousand Gifts that I could borrow, I'd appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment