For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth. Colossians 1:16

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Slowly, but surely, and dollar by dollar, I am so close to having the funds to return  to France!

It's been an amazing thing, to wait as the money has been generously donated.  What strikes me most, and what I think has been the most encouraging, are the anonymous donations that have come in.  About twice a month, I receive notice that an anonymous donation has been given and often for very unusual amounts.  I have gotten donations for $18, $69, $38, $29, and even $4 among others.  It's very puzzling, but I am overjoyed that there are people who perhaps don't even know me personally who are partnering with me in the ministry I will be doing in France.

The funds are seriously SO CLOSE to being reached!  As of this moment, 73.3% of the monthly support has been pledged, and from different conversations, I know that I will have enough by the end of the week to apply for my visa!  Yikes!  I was talking with a missionary friend a few weeks ago, and she said that once the visa is set or the plane tickets are bought, the remaining funds come in rather quickly.  I pray that is true!

No comments:

Post a Comment