For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth. Colossians 1:16

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Last night was an amazing blessing.  My dear friends, Gary and Kathy, hosted a Vision Night where I had the opportunity to share more in detail about what I'll be doing in France.  It was so good to see the people that came and hear what God has been doing in their lives as well as share how God has led me to France.

I had been making cards, recipe books, and headbands like crazy to sell at the Vision Night, and there are plenty more if anyone is in need of a gift!

I really can't believe how much God has been blessing me in this time of waiting.  There has been time to spend with family, deepen relationships with friends, and transition into the daily tasks of a college graduate.  It has been incredible.

No comments:

Post a Comment