For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth. Colossians 1:16

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Every week, there is a French Market in my town.  I've always loved going down in the mornings, even if it's just to look around.  It is full of fresh fruits and vegetables, baked goods, handmade jewelery and clothes, cooking oils, juices, flowers, and all kinds of other lovely things.  This morning, I stopped at one of my favorite stands to pick up a loaf of banana bread.  This stand is always full of beautiful bread and French pastries made by nuns.  Some that I have met are French, which offers the lovely opportunity of using my French.  When I was in France last, it was always nice to hear my native language, and the nuns have said something similar to me in the past.  I can't wait to speak French all the time again!

No comments:

Post a Comment