For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth. Colossians 1:16

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I really need to get better at this whole blogging thing.

Last time I posted, I was talking about my gratitude journal.  Last week, I went a day without writing and oh my goodness.  I was in the worst mood ever!  Seriously, it is so easy to fall into negativity when you don't acknowledge the blessings and joys that happen every day.  Sometimes, I feel a little like Pollyanna (if you've never heard of Pollyanna, you should.) playing the glad game, but it really is amazing what it does for me not to mention the people around me.  I highly recommend writing down the things that make you smile every day and thanking God for each one.

1 comment:

  1. Love Pollyanna! Keeping a gratitude journal is a great idea; it really does open your eyes to life's blessings, and calls to mind the things you might have otherwise passed over in prayer. And if someone had told me to guess which of my friends kept such a journal, you would have been my first guess.

    Praying for you, as always!

    ReplyDelete